Mafia Coffee Pals

 Mafia coffee pals


So, i saw Wall Street Kokas official instagram and they announce that they will do a coffee pals social club and will play mafia game. I actually do not know what is mafia game but i register it tho. I ask the official business account to register my self and it said that i need to buy a coffee first before join the game. So, when i arrived there. Everyone were still at the social club cafe. I ordered a cappucino for myself and then we all go upstair together. We sit at a chair that is already arranged in circle and i sit at the nearest chair to the table. Sadly, it’s not a good idea to put my cappuccino there because my friend accidentally fell it. When the games started, they explained how to play this game and start to giving us numbers to be our identity. And then, they start to give as a paper that tell us what role are we. First round, my role is mafia. YEY. so it is basically the same like ware wolf game. It;s super fun especially when no one think you are a mafia, but at the middle of the game, two people start to think i’m a mafia. But sadly after that, both of them were killed by us (the mafia). So, after a long game guessing who is the mafia and magically none of the mafia were killed so the mafia wins the first round. The second round we move seat and got a new role. AGAIN, my role is the mafia. I actually lowkey wanna be killed by the mafia but, how? It’s impossible when you are also the mafia. The second round is only a quick game because we only had 20-15 mins left. Again,, mafia survived and win the game. And both of the docter were dead, killed by the mafia. It’s a fun game! I really recommend to play Mafia Game with family (when family gathering if you don’t have a big family). 


Okay, that’s it! C u later lads and gents!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacay Vibe

Holiday to WSE Dago Day 2

Weekend with Friends at WallStreet