fun learning with wall street

So there’s a fun fact about wall street english that make you enjoy learning english! So before i join wall street english, the teacher tell me about this point benefit, and at first i do not really care about it. But after i activate my membership card, yes. I am totally care about it. And as a student in this pandemic era, most of our pocket money is cut. Yes, 50% of my pocket money were cut (t____t), and my debit card also can not be use because it is still the old version one (no chip inside the card) that means i am a teenager that dosen’t have a lot of money to spend for unimportant things. But still, i want to buy things that is unimportant such as novel book that i can read for only a day or a painting things. Okay, back to the topic about this point benefit. When i activate my membership card, i saw that if we write a blog, or make a vlog, or invite our friends and ect we could get a point, and that point could be transferred into a money or a goods! It is actually really interesting right? and also it can help us to write,sp eak or learn english more and better. Such as now, i usually not confident enough writing in english because of my grammar, but now i am writing in english because that point things made me do it, but unconsciously it made me more confident to write in english! So, what is the relation between tjis point benefit and my previous story about pocket money? Well, the thing is this point can be trade to a emoney or voucher. I usually use this point for emoney or buy a cup of coffee at the social club, so the point is, wall street have a great methode to make us learn english more often while we also get a benefit so we dosen’t feel lazy or burdened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacay Vibe

Holiday to WSE Dago Day 2

Weekend with Friends at WallStreet