spooky halloween - friday night edition

 - friday night edition.


this is my first ever halloween party because i am a muslim and my family is kinda strict about religion and i don't have non-muslims relatives. i was super duper excited when i saw the news and staright run to my parents room for ask permision and somehoe they let me join! so i also asked my friend, Lele to came over with me and she said yes. So, i register both of us by whatsapp and then we were superrr excited! 

i even prepared for my cosutume for 2 weeks. (it's not actually that long but i kinda prepare the stuff). At first i want to be dutchess women ghost aka noni belanda but suddenly i saw my un-used lab jacket and since i got in to social class, i don't think i will use that lab jacket again. so, i got my paint and paint them red with my hand to the jacket so it looked like there were a blood stain in my jacket, my mom helped me so she used it and i will painted it. she also gave me instaruction.and i also got a injection device and filled it with red food coloring so it looked like there was a blood in the injection and stick it to my lab jacket (PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS FRENS!!!). I also paint my mask to look a little bit blood stain (AGAIN DETAILS, because you are a mad doctor, how can ur mask was clean when your jacket wasn't)

my friend lele dressed up as wednesay adams but turned out looked like nun. we also do our makeup quite smokey and the result was 9/10 yeah we rocked ourselfs!!! 

we were almost late but luckly no, and....


OKAY STAYED UP FOR PT 2 BCS I'M HUNGRY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacay Vibe

Holiday to WSE Dago Day 2

Mafia Coffee Pals